Crossroads Food Pantry will be accepting calls for our “Annual Turkey Pick Up” during the following days/times:
Food Pantry Clients: Wed. Nov. 12th 2 – 4pm or Fri. Nov. 14th 10am – noon
East Boston Residents: Wed. Nov. 19th 2 – 4pm or Fri. Nov. 21st 10am – noon
CALL: 617-567-5926 ext. 10
- During the days hours listed above
- Speak to a live person (voice mails will be disregarded)
- Provide your first and last name
- Receive your assigned turkey pick up time
- Arrive promptly at your assigned time on Sunday November 23rd in the parking lot
- Show your photo ID and proof of East Boston residency (piece of mail or bill with your East Boston address).
The Food Pantry will be closed Nov. 9th, 12th, 16th, 19th, 23rd, 26th, 30th and will reopen Dec. 3rd.
CROSSROADS/OUR DAILY BREAD FOOD PANTRY
Crossroads Food Pantry has made some exciting new changes to the way we operate. Families will no longer need to call a day in advance to put their name on the list for pick up. East Boston residents are welcome to “Show Up to Pick Up”. Please bring an I.D. with you, and a proof of residency. Crossroads Food Pantry is open for pick up on:
SUNDAYS 3:00 – 4:00 p.m.
WEDNESDAYS 3:00 – 4:00 p.m.
We hope the changes above will make your experience with the food pantry as convenient and easy as possible. We thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation.
- You must be an East Boston resident to access Crossroads Food Pantry.
- Our food supplies are limited. For this reason you may only make an appointment to pick up every 2 weeks.
- Only use the Pantry when all other resources have been used. The Pantry is for emergencies only.
- The food you pick up is for you and your family. Do not give this food out, exchange, or sell it.
To inquire about making a food donation to Crossroads Food Pantry, or with general questions please call Food Service Coordinator Vilma Herrera at 617-567-5926 ext. 15, or email firstname.lastname@example.org