Ready to roll up your sleeves? Join the growing list of dedicated volunteers who make a lasting impact on our program each year!
Current Volunteer Openings
- We are looking for 1 or 2 individuals to volunteer on Wednesdays from 12:00-3:00 pm to help unload and stock food.
- We are looking for a Spanish interpreter for meetings and workshops on weekday evenings.
Ongoing Volunteer Opportunities
- Run an event and ask your guests to bring an item to donate. See our Wish List for ideas.
- Organize a fundraiser on our behalf.
- Throw a party for our families.
- Help clean and organize our residential program.
- Have your own idea or a unique skill that you would like to share? We’d love to hear about it!
- Organize a drive for high needs items. See our Wish List for ideas.
- Volunteer in our play space by joining Horizons for Homeless Children’s Play Pals program.
- Help throw a birthday party for children in our residential program by joining Birthday Wishes.
- Have your own idea or a unique skills that you would like to share? We’d love to hear about it!
- Due to the nature of our program, all volunteers must be 18 years or older or with an adult guardian/chaperone.
- All recurring volunteers must undergo an extensive screening process including a criminal background check.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or would like to begin the volunteer screening process.